f the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with

Książki i prasa z tematyką fryzjerską. Godne i niegodne polecenia.
carrie567
Mistrz
Mistrz

f the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with

Post autor: carrie567 » 14 sie 2019, 03:44

UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixth-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Cheap Fake Yeezy For Sale . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Fake Yeezy China Factory . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. http://www.fakeyeezydiscount.com/. The Stampeders announced the move on Wednesday. Bell spent his first two CFL seasons with the B. Fake Yeezy Outlet . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Wholesale Fake Yeezy Free Shipping . - This is just the warm-up act for 18-year-old William Nylander.ARLINGTON, Va. -- Of all the subjects raised with George McPhee at his on-the-way-out news conference after being told hes done as the Washington Capitals general manager, the two most vital to understanding the teams future and recent past involved captain Alex Ovechkin and fired coach Adam Oates. And those were two topics McPhee did not want to address Monday, two days after the Capitals announced the 17-year GMs contract would not be renewed. "I dont really want to answer questions about individuals. Im going to duck those," McPhee replied when Ovechkins name was first brought up. Pressed to weigh in about the three-time NHL MVP, McPhee replied: "If youre asking me if we can win with him, I believed we could win with him." As to how Ovechkin could lead the league with 51 goals and be among the worst in the NHL with a minus-36 rating, McPhee said: "Of course I have opinions, but those issues are for the next guy." Later, McPhee was asked to describe his working relationship with Oates, who was fired Saturday with a season left on his three-year deal. "Again," McPhee said, "I dont want to talk about individuals." At another point in the half-hour meeting with the media, though, McPhee did say he "loved working with" Oates two immediate predecessors as Washingtons coach, Bruce Boudreau and Dale Hunter. The Capitals finished ninth in the Eastern Conference this season, missing the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first timme since 2007.dddddddddddd "For five years, we really had an opportunity to win a cup. We were legit," McPhee said. "And then I thought the last couple years, we could make the playoffs, but going deep might be hard, because I didnt think we were quite deep enough." During the six post-season berths in the span from 2008-13, though, Washington never made it past the second round. McPhee thinks hes leaving the team in good shape, ready to reach the Stanley Cup finals "sometime in the next three years." "Im not exaggerating when I try to explain that this organization is in great shape," McPhee said. "We dont have any bad contracts on the books. Lots of cap space to work with. A great (AHL) affiliation in Hershey. A whole group of young players coming into the organization." He said the Capitals simply need a "pretty easy fix." McPhee said his contract wont expire until July 1, so other teams would need to ask the Capitals for permission to speak to him about a job. "If theres another GMs job in the future and someone gives me an opportunity, Id love to do it again," he said. "And Id go to Iceland to do it. Doesnt matter where it is." McPhees mood was light and he made a handful of jokes. Perhaps its because he was not stunned that the Capitals would make changes. "I felt it was coming," McPhee said, "but in this job, youre 24 hours away from being fired almost any time." ' ' '

Odpowiedz
meble wrocław warszawa kraków