Was there ever any doubt?

Zareklamuj swój salon. Tutaj można przedstawiać działalność salonów i gabinetów fryzjerskich i kosmetycznych.
Regulamin forum
Jedna uwaga: Tematy wątków zaczynamy od nazwy miasta/miejscowości w której zlokalizowany jest salon. Np.: Warszawa - ul.Konopnickiej 77/5 Salon Fryzjerski "Twój Styl"
zhangzk
Mistrz
Mistrz

Was there ever any doubt?

Post autor: zhangzk » 12 sie 2019, 09:40

Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBolts From The BlueBolts From The Blue Keenan Allen Jerseys Stitched , a Los Angeles Chargers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsChargersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorPoll Results: Chargers biggest need going into the draft is offensive tackleNew,6commentsWas there ever any doubt?PDTShareTweetShareSharePoll Results: Chargers biggest need going into the draft is offensive tackleChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsChargers fans, sign up for FanPulse!The Los Angeles Chargers have plenty of needs, but none are more pressing than the one at offensive tackle. There are holes to varying degrees all across the roster (wide receiver, linebacker, safety Youth Forrest Lamp Jerseys , interior defensive line) but none of those really compare to the bookends of the offensive line. SB Nation’s FanPulse survey of Chargers fans certainly reflects that reality:A clear majority of respondents voted that offensive tackle is the biggest need remaining to be addressed the week of the NFL Draft. Philip Rivers has been nearly impossible to injure throughout his career, but another year of relying on the likes of Sam Tevi to protect him is just asking for trouble. There is a real chance that all of the consensus top four tackles are gone before Tom Telesco and the Chargers are on the clock, but if one of Jawaan Taylor, Cody Ford, Jonah Williams, or Andre Dillard slips that far Forrest Lamp Jerseys Stitched , one can almost picture the Chargers representative sprinting to turn in their selection. The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike..."The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike Kaye, the Philadelphia Eagles beat reporter for NJ.com, the Chargers met with both starting offensive tackles for the Villanova Wildcats, Ethan Greenidge and Brandon Hitner.Hitner, a 6-foot-6, 305-pound former guard Youth Derwin James Jerseys , was considered a “late-bloomer” by Villanova head coach Mark Ferrante. However, at his recent pro day on Monday, Hitner blew the whole thing up, posting a number of measurements that would have been in the top-5 of his position at the NFL combine, including his 32.5-inch vertical and his 9’7.5” broad jump.His 5.16-second forty wasn’t too bad, either.“That was surreal Derwin James Jerseys Stitched ,” Hitner said about his performance on Monday. “It was definitely a great moment, just because I haven’t achieved much at this point and time but I know I’m moving in the right direction ... I’m just trying to showcase my talent to as many teams as possible.”Hitner has also garnered interest from the Houstan Texans and was invited to the Philadelphia Eagles’ local pro day next month.Greenidge, a multi-year starter on the offensive line, was also courted by the Chargers the evening before the team’s pro day.At 6-foot-4 and 327 pounds, Greenidge has the experience and length to play both left and right tackle but is built more like a guard at the next level. In his final year at ‘Nova, he started all 10 games Youth Kyzir White Jerseys , playing seven at left tackle and three at right tackle, being named to the First-Team All-CAA squad. His three starts at right tackle were when his teammate Hitner went down with a meniscus injury late in the season.

Odpowiedz
meble wrocław warszawa kraków