www.buccaneerslockerroom.com

Ogłoszenia wszelkiej maści. Jeżeli chcesz coś sprzedać, kupić, zamienić, wynająć - tutaj możesz o tym napisać.
liny195
Stylista
Stylista

www.buccaneerslockerroom.com

Post autor: liny195 » 16 sie 2019, 04:52

Wednesday morning Lavonte David Jersey White , Lori Locust was in a Birmingham Iron meeting room. By the end of the day, she was literally on her way to the NFL.Locust was hired by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, one of two female assistants Bruce Arians added to his staff. So she grabbed her stuff and began the drive from Alabama to Tampa to begin a new job.鈥淚 packed up what little of my life I brought with me, and now I鈥檓 somewhere on I-75 with another hour to go,鈥?Locust told Rick Stroud of the from her Toyota Corolla. 鈥淚t鈥檚 surreal, it really is, and I mean in some ways, to me, it鈥檚 just knowing that I have to be ready to go to work.鈥滾ocust has some background with her new boss, as her ex-husband played for Arians at Temple. But long before then, she has carved her own path to a job in football.鈥淣obody else loved football the way I did in my family,鈥?Locust said. 鈥淛ack Lambert was my hero. It became part of everything I did.鈥漇he played four years in a women’s league, until an injury forced her to the sidelines. She coached at the high school and semi-pro level, and got a break with a spot in last year’s Bill Walsh internship (with the Ravens). But at no step in her journey has she had any issues with a player based on gender.鈥淚鈥檝e never had a problem with a player,鈥?Locust said. 鈥淣o one has ever treated me as anything but as a coach. Players are able to see through somebody who鈥檚 not being authentic. I can talk to them about scheme and when I played. I really don鈥檛 operate differently than any other coach.鈥淚 think there鈥檚 a mutual respect. I certainly respect the players for all the work they put into their craft, and I honor that and they just want to get better at the end of the day.鈥滱rians pledged to hire female assistants during a forum at the Super Bowl in Atlanta, but has been working toward this for years. He brought Jen Welter in as an intern in 2015 when he was coaching the Cardinals, and how has a pair of female coaches on his staff on a full-time basis. Taking a look at a potential impact guy out of the University of Texas"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmBuccaneers Draft Profile: EDGE Charles OmenihuNew Womens Bryan Anger Jersey ,1commentTaking a look at a potential impact guy out of the University of Texas EDTShareTweetShareShareBuccaneers Draft Profile: EDGE Charles OmenihuBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsAlthough the Buccaneers had a decent pass rush last season, it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them try and add some pass rushing depth in this year’s draft. After all, you can never have enough pass rushers. Charles Omenihu CareerOmenihu played at the University of Texas for the last four seasons and showed consistent improvement each year. During his senior season in 2018, Omenihu notched 9.5 sacks with 18 tackles for loss, both being career highs. He also forced two fumbles. Previously, his career bests were 4 sacks and 7 tackles for loss. Omenihu was very raw coming into college and still is, but one of the most important things you wan’t to see out of someone developing is improvement and he showed that each year. ProsOne of the first things you notice about Omenihu is his physical statue. He has ideal size at 6’5” 280 LBs. He is very fast off the ball and excels and getting up the field and pairs that with very strong hands. Again he is still raw, so there is room for improvement. Is also projected to be very good against the run in the NFL.ConsDoesn’t have a great tackle radius, is very inconsistent with his hand usage, struggles against the mobile quarterbacks who can escape the pocket and doesn’t have the biggest fuel tank in the world. Why The Buccaneers Need HimThe Buccaneers could use the depth at the EDGE position. They do have Carl Nassib, Shaquil Barrett and Jason Pierre-Paul, but outside of that, no one really scares you coming off the edge. Pressure against quarterbacks are everything in this league and with the pass happy NFC South, the Buccaneers can use all the quarterback hunters they can get. Will It Happen?It’s hard to predict. Omenihu isn’t projected to be a first round draft pick so he could be available on day two, or even day three of the draft. With that being said, I expect Tampa Bay to address the EDGE position much earlier then the third or fourth round and even if they did wait that long, I think they can do better then Omenihu.

Odpowiedz
meble wrocław warszawa kraków